ForgottengamerForgottengamer

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Photos of Spiderman Photos of Spiderman

This game needs to get on the front page. This is the most fun I've had taking photo's of spiderman ever.

Music Quest Music Quest

Surprisingly excellent.

I'd love to see an upgraded version with a better GUI. Other than that, it works like a charm. I love the ability to go to youtube straight from the flash, and i was surprised with the biographies of each of the artists that came up when their songs played. I'll definitely be using this often.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

I did it

I stayed up till 4:30 in the morning, and played the whole game in one sitting, I got to the ending. What the HELL DO YOU MEAN I DIDN'T FIND SPOONS WHAT SPOON I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE SPOONS

....WHY LISA WHY

Gravity Duck Gravity Duck

I've seen the idea before.

A game called VVVVVV did this much better. I guess it's ok though.

Pico's School Pico's School

Awesome Classic.

Still don't understand why YOU GAVE UP ON THE SEQUEL

Depict1 Depict1

Excellent experience

Would like to see a longer version on xbox live arcade or something like that. This is quality stuff!

Dino Strike Dino Strike

Cadilacs and Dinosaurs anyone?

It's good, definitely. a bit easy, yeah, but still really well put together. but i have to say definitely no where near as awesome as Cadilacs and Dinosaurs.

Take a Walk. Take a Walk.

A pleasant experience

It's very relaxing, easy going, feels just right. makes me want to take a walk now too. Good job!

Age of War 2 Age of War 2

good stuff.

pretty addicting game, just as good if not better than the first. nice touch keeping the same music too.

Middle Age Tamagotchi Middle Age Tamagotchi

eeeh...

i don't really have the patience to look at an ugly man...and take care of it... soo.... it's just not for me.