ForgottengamerForgottengamer

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

You made yourself out to be this really weak willed person who can't manage their time to make room for both his life and his hobby. Video games aren't to blame for your missing out on "the best years of your life". You are the only one to blame because you didn't know how to control yourself. Throwing video games away isn't going to change the fact that you were weak enough to let yourself be consumed by your hobby. An addiction is an addiction. A person like you will just latch on to another vice and end up using your life up in another way that's going to make you hating yourself for years down the line, again, because the only thing you needed to figure out, was some god damn moderation. Self control. This video does nothing but demonstrate how you cast blame on make believe problems instead of dealing with the real issue, which is yourself.

I award you no stars, and i hope some day you heed these words.

Megaman General Bubbleman Megaman General Bubbleman

I like the cartoon, the audio not so much. IT sounds like you recorded all the megaman sound effect and music with a microphone. If you're doing this on a desktop computer that's pretty recent, you can record straight from your soundcard by using stereo mix. It's usually disabled and hidden by default. just go to your control panel, click sound, and in there click the recording tab, right click and click show disabled devices to find out if you have the ability to do that. IT should help for future projects.

Scott Pilgrim Opening Scott Pilgrim Opening

eh. it was alright.

would've been cool if you took inspiration from it to create your own, more varied version of the opening from the game. Remaking the same thing is cool but unless you somehow make it your own there's not all that much special about it.

Photos of Spiderman Photos of Spiderman

This game needs to get on the front page. This is the most fun I've had taking photo's of spiderman ever.

Music Quest Music Quest

Surprisingly excellent.

I'd love to see an upgraded version with a better GUI. Other than that, it works like a charm. I love the ability to go to youtube straight from the flash, and i was surprised with the biographies of each of the artists that came up when their songs played. I'll definitely be using this often.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

I did it

I stayed up till 4:30 in the morning, and played the whole game in one sitting, I got to the ending. What the HELL DO YOU MEAN I DIDN'T FIND SPOONS WHAT SPOON I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE SPOONS

....WHY LISA WHY

ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit) ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit)

HE LIVES!

lol man i thought you were dead. thanks for giving guys like me some hopef or this god forsaken audio portal. greatjob man.

*STILL WANTS AN EXTENDED VERSION OF BOMBERMAN 64*ahem...

I Have A Spatula I Have A Spatula

GUY WOW.

longer, better, faster, stronger, more spatulatastical than the last. i lvoe you even more now. this is one of my favorite tracks. thank you.

Spatula Return Mini Spatula Return Mini

oh man..

i remeber hearing it in teh flash and the only thing i could think was "I NEED THAT FUCKING SONG. AAAH GOD" and now here it is. perfect quality. i love you.